If you are looking for a quick, delicious lunch or a filling snack, this chicken salad IS IT! So creamy, so flavorful, I could probably eat it everyday and not get sick of it (maybe I am exaggerating!) This chicken salad would be delicious on a bed of lettuce, or white toast (if you do not have any diet restrictions)!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes Serves: 4
- 1 Rotisserie chicken shredded
- 2 large carrots or 8 baby carrots chopped
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- 3/4 cup of Whole 30 mayo (I used Primal Kitchen’s Mayo with Avocado Oil)
- 4 small sweet cherry/peppadew peppers
- 1/4 cup of onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shred chicken into desired size and thickness
- Blend mayo and peppers until smooth
- Then place all ingredients into bowl and mix together
- Serve on top of a bed of lettuce, eat alone, or if you are not doing Whole 30, Keto, or Paleo, it would be delicious on toast!
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, SHARE IT WITH ME @TASTEITWITHTAYLOR ON INSTAGRAM. IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!
Please rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]