Easy. Juicy. Delicious. Sound appealing? These crispy chicken thighs are for you! I really cannot get enough of these.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 45 minutes Serves: 2
- 1lb bone-in, with skin chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup Whole 30 compliant ranch
- 1/2 cup Whole 30 compliant hot sauce
- 1 TBSP of Ghee
- Optional: almond flour
You will also need a wired rack placed on a baking sheet to make them get extra crispy (see below)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Salt and pepper each side of each chicken thigh
- Place onto wire rack (that’s on top of baking sheet) and place them in the oven for 40-50 minutes depending on your oven
- While the chicken is baking, melt ghee in a saucepan
- Once ghee is melted combine ghee, W30 compliant buffalo sauce, and 1/4 cup of W30 ranch until it comes to a boil.
- If the sauce seems a bit runny, I recommend adding almond flour until it is to your desired thickness.
- Once the chicken is done, plate and pour spicy ranch sauce onto the chicken. This would be paired nicely with W30 cauliflower mashed potatoes, W30 red mashed potatoes, or W30 cauliflower rice risotto.
Listen to how crispy they get 🙂
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, SHARE IT WITH ME @TASTEITWITHTAYLOR ON INSTAGRAM. IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!
Please rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]