If you are looking to drool, these are for you. The first time I made these, I could not believe how they fell off the bone, melted in my mouth, and nourished my body (and they were Whole 30…I know, I know, I couldn’t believe it either)! I made them in a crockpot but have notes for how to make them in the oven at the bottom of the page.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Crockpot: 4 hours high/8 hours low (see notes for oven instructions) Serving Size: 2
- Rack of Pork Ribs (I got mine at Aldi’s but honestly you can get them anywhere)
- 1-2 cups (depends on personal taste) of Whole 30 Compliant BBQ Sauce (I use Tessemae’s Matty’s Organic BBQ Sauce, yum)
- 1/8 cup Chili powder
- 1/8 cup Garlic powder
- Cut ribs in half. I used kitchen scissors, average sharp knife may not do the trick
- Pat dry both sides of the ribs
- Rub salt, pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder into the ribs, on both sides
- Place 1/2 cup water in bottom of crockpot and place ribs into the crockpot
- Place ribs into crockpot and put the crockpot on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours
- Close to the time you will take out the ribs, preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Take ribs out of crockpot after 4/8 hours and transfer them on a lined baking sheet
- Use a basting brush and slather your ribs with preferred amount of barbecue sauce
- Place baking sheet with ribs into the oven for 10-15 minutes to let the ribs get a little crispy and to allow for the sauce to caramelize a bit.
- Serve with a yummy side, like my cauliflower mashed potatoes, and enjoy these fall-of-the-bone ribs!
Note: If you want to make them in the oven, preheat your oven to 275 degrees and cook for 3-4 hours so that the ribs are fall off the bone!
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE SHARE IT WITH ME @TASTEITWITHTAYLOR ON INSTAGRAM. IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!
Pingback: Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Ribs (Whole 30, Keto, Paleo) — Taste It With Taylor | My Meals are on Wheels
These are so easy and so delicious! Thank you for sharing!