I cannot tell you how many times I hear, “Taylor, are you making your chocolate mint cookies this year?” It is honestly like clockwork. These are by far my most asked for cookie and I don’t blame anyone for asking because they really are so good! If you love a good mint and chocolate combination, this one is for you!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Bake Time: 9-11 minutes Yields: ~24 cookies
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of cocoa
- 1 cup of unsalted butter softened
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Endless amounts of Andes mints (but honestly 1 – 1 1/2 cup chopped)
- 1/2 baking semi-sweet Chocolate bar (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Except for chocolate and Andes mints, place dry ingredients into one bowl, and place wet ingredients into another. Whisk both separately
- Sift dry ingredients into wet ingredients and whisk until everything is mixed together
- Dump in chocolate and andes mints and fold it into the batter
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place 2-3 inch balls on the baking sheet
- Bake for 9-11 minutes (depends on your oven)
- If you are feeling ~fancy~ place extra chopped Andes mints on top for garnish and ENJOY!
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, SHARE IT WITH ME @TASTEITWITHTAYLOR ON INSTAGRAM. IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!