Sometimes in life we need some TLC. If I had to pick a food version of TLC it would be a nice large bowl of soup. The reason this recipe was created in the first place was because I was very sick at school and knew I needed some warm soup to warm my body and throat. And so this recipe came into existence.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Servings: 3-4
- 3 cups of turkey (shredded)
- 10 oz bag of frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup of carrots (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of onions (chopped)
- 1 TBSP of ghee
- 32 oz of chicken broth (more or less depending on how much broth you like)
- 2 TBSP of coconut milk (only the condensed part not the runny part)
- Salt/pepper (to taste)
- Italian/Seasoning (to taste)
- Cayenne Pepper (optional and to taste)
- Parsley (optional)
- Take chopped vegetables and 1 TBSP of ghee and put it into your pot and saute them on medium high for about 5 minutes until soft
- Place chicken broth, turkey, and cauliflower rice into pot with vegetables
- You can throw the frozen rice right in, it will thaw immediately)
- Once the cauliflower rice has defrosted, mix in the coconut milk and spices
- Place the stove on high, let it boil for a minute, then reduce heat, place lid on pot, and put to medium low for 15-20 minutes (if you so choose) to let the flavors soak in!
- Place in bowl, garnish with parsley, and ENJOY!
Note: This recipe doesn’t require turkey…add any meat of your choice!!
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, SHARE IT WITH ME @TASTEITWITHTAYLOR ON INSTAGRAM. IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!