I’m going to put a little boom boom pow in your life (I am sorry I was going to delete that when I wrote this blog post, but I decided nope, keep it, you know you’re not funny so it’s not hurting anything). I like to have options in the sauces I can use to make different meats. One of Nick and I’s favorite apps is boom boom shrimp which are these delicious lightly-breaded shrimps with this delectable spicy, creamy, chili-like sauce. I also love this sauce on burgers. But again, it’s typically made with sauces or condiments that are packed with sugars, so i chose to make my own and it’s pretty dang good!
- 3/4 cup of Whole 30 compliant mayo (I use Primal Kitchen’s or Tessemae’s)
- 1/2 cup of Whole 30 compliant ketchup (I use Tessemae’s)
- 2 TBSP of chili powder (or if you can find W30 sweet chili sauce, does not matter Yai’s Thai is a popular brand)
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
- Whole 30 compliant Sriracha (optional-I do not like it, so I keep it out)
- Mix all ingredients together
- Place in a container and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
Note: This sauce would compliment shrimp, salmon, burgers, chicken, french fries, etc. all very well! A very versatile sauce for any occasion!
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, SHARE IT WITH ME @TASTEITWITHTAYLOR ON INSTAGRAM. IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!