In my eyes, the art of making a smoothie bowl could be considered an important past-time (and I only say that because I spend way too much time putting my toppings on perfectly). Smoothie bowls are so easy and a great way to fuel for your day or let’s be real, you could eat them at any time of the day!!!
For the smoothie bowl
- 1 overflowing cup of mixed frozen fruit (I buy this one from Walmart)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or any kind of milk or water)
- If you are looking to get some veggies in (add some spinach, you wont even taste it)
For the toppings
- 1 banana (sliced)
- 4 fresh strawberries (washed and sliced)
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries (washed)
- 1/4 cup of coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup of granola
- Place smoothie bowl ingredients into a blender of some sort and blend until smooth
- Place smoothie bowl mixture into a bowl
- Place toppings onto the smoothie bowl in whatever arrangement makes you smile
- Devour it in less than 1 minute because it is delicious
Note: I also like this acai mixture from Walmart but it does have a questionable amount of sugar in it. So if you are trying to watch your sugar intake, stay away!
Note: Drizzle peanut butter or other nut butter, or nutella if you are looking for this to be a sweet treat!
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, SHARE IT WITH ME @TASTEITWITHTAYLOR ON INSTAGRAM. IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!