If you cannot tell from the rest of my recipes, I like quick, I like easy, and I like tasty meals that will fuel my body and satiate my taste buds. This salad is easy, packed with delightful flavors, and I really have not found a chicken bacon ranch combo that I did not like! This salad is EVERYTHING. It has the savory taste of the chicken bacon and ranch, but also that kick from some red onions. It’s an easy weeknight or weekend meal, and an incredible meal prep meal!
Prep Time: 25 minutes Cook Time: 1 minute Yield: 2 servings
- 2 chicken tenders
- EPIC Pink Himalayan Pork Rinds (ground them up in blender until breadcrumb consistency)
- 1 egg
- Almond Flour
- Onion Powder
- 4 strips of Sugar Free Bacon (Trader Joes, John F. Martin & Sons, and Applegate are great options)
- Lettuce mix
- 1/2 cup of red onions
- Dash of nutritional yeast
- W30 Compliant Ranch (I love Tessemaes Classic Ranch)
- Any other veggies you want to throw in there (broccoli, olives, carrots, all would be good)!
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- If not done so already, be sure to grind up your pork rinds into fine breadcrumbs by using a food processor or blender
- Place air fryer OR oven to 350 degrees
- Place parsley, salt, onion powder, and pepper into the almond flour and mix
- Place chicken tender in almond flour mixture until fully coated
- Place almond flour covered chicken tender into egg until fully coated
- Then sprinkle on ground pork rinds until fully covered (Note: you can just roll it around in the pork rinds but I like to sprinkle it because I don’t like the rest of the pork rinds to get mushy for other tenders)
- Line a baking sheet (for oven OR coat bottom of air fryer tray with EVOO and place chicken tenders into respective kitchen appliance. (Air Fryer: 10 minutes, flip over, another 10 minutes) (Oven: 20-30 minutes, flip halfway)
- While the chicken is cooking, place bacon on stovetop or in microwave and cook until desired firmness
- While the bacon and chicken are cooking, chop up your onion and other veggies.
- Once chicken tenders are done cooking, let cool, and then chop up into desired sized pieces.
- Lastly, throw everything into a bowl and mix.
This recipe is incredibly easy but so filling and savory. I would suggest this as a Sunday lunch or a meal prep for the week. There is something for everyone in this salad and it’s so customizable to add or take away anything that you may or may not like.
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO SHARE IT WITH ME ON INSTAGRAM @TASTEITWITHTAYLOR.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE OR HAVE QUESTIONS, GIVE ME SOME LOVE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW! 🙂