Say goodbye to good ol’ Chipotle because there is a new burrito bowl sheriff in town (just kidding! Chipotle will always have a special place in my heart)! It is nice to now that you can make a great quality bowl all by yourself in the comfort of your kitchen! Add the fact that it is healthy, and this meal is a grand slam! The beauty of burrito bowls is that you can mix it up and add whatever makes your heart smile and your belly full!
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: if meat is prepared, none Yield: 1 burrito bowl
- 1 1/2 cup of cauliflower rice
- 1 cup of my pork carnitas
- 1/2 of an avocado sliced
- 1/2 cup of lettuce shredded or chopped down into smaller pieces
- 1/4 of roma tomato (or as much as you’d like) chopped
- 1/4 cup of green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped
- 2 TBSP of lime juice
- 1/4 cup of cashew cream
- Just water and cashews blended until thick and smooth
- 1 TBSP Ghee
- Look at the pork carnita recipe and allot time to make it if you are going to use pork over a different meat
- Place ghee and rice into a frying pan on medium high and let it cook down
- Use paper towels to squeeze out as much liquid from the rice and then place rice back into frying pan and reduce heat to medium low
- Place cilantro and lime into rice and mix around until it is evenly distributed
- Place rice into a bowl
- Add all other ingredients into the bowl
- Mix it all together and enjoy this delicious, simple dinner!!
Note: Feel free to add any toppings you like, as well as, any other type of meat you like.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE SHARE IT WITH ME @TASTEITWITHTAYLOR ON INSTAGRAM. IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!