This is an easy one friend. But it is important to know how to make when you are looking for something to pack in your lunch or to entertain a crowd, while also staying on your health track. This ranch dip is tangy, packed with flavor, and delicious on all your favorite veggies! Check out this foolproof recipe below and get ready to wow your guests with this healthier spin on a classic!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes Yields: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing (I like Tessemae’s Classic Ranch for Whole 30)
- 3 TBSP of dill (could be dried or fresh)
- 3 TBSP of parsley (could be dried of fresh)
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 2 tsp of pepper
- Dash of salt
- 1 tsp of dried onion flakes
- Optional: 1 tsp of chives
- 1 cup of cashew cream (made by blending cashews and water until thick and smooth)
- Blend cashews and water in a blender until thick, smooth, and creamy
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix together until evenly mixed
- Serve with vegetables and crackers of your choice
Note: If you are not doing Whole 30, you could use cream cheese or sour cream instead of cashew cream.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE SHARE IT WITH ME @TASTEITWITHTAYLOR ON INSTAGRAM. 🙂
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE OR HAVE A QUESTION, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!