I honestly do not believe it will take very long before these are the #1 recipe on my website. These Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are absolutely incredible. When I recipe developed these, I actually had to stop myself and think, “Did I really make these?” And yes, obviously I did, but they are so good, I had a hard time believing it myself.
I think what I like most about these Buffalo Chicken Meatballs is that they are pretty versatile. Whip them up, stick a toothpick in them, and call it an appetizer. Whip them up, serve them over some cauliflower rice or with some veggies, and call it dinner. I promise, once you start eating them, you probably will not stop!
Because I love you so much and because I know you will love this recipe, I have tested it in the air fryer, the oven, and on the stove in a frying pan – you are welcome! The recipe card below has the air fryer instructions because honestly, they tasted the best but in the notes section at the bottom, you can find instructions for the oven and stovetop.
The prep time is quick, the recipe is simple, and the flavor is out of this world! Check out the recipe below and please let me know how you enjoyed it!
BUFFALO CHICKEN MEATBALLS (WHOLE 30, PALEO, KETO)
- air fryer
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup pork rinds (see notes for preferred brand)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup hot sauce Whole 30 compliant (see notes for brands)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp cayenne pepper optional
- parsley optional
- I do not need to preheat my air fryer, but if you do, preheat to 350° F
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix together (except set aside 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce)
- Grease air fryer with ghee or EVOO
- Roll chicken mixture into ~24 1-inch balls and place into the air fryer (Cook in batches if necessary)°
- Cook buffalo chicken meatballs for 8-10 minutes, flip, and cook for another 2-3 minutes (or until internal temperature is 165° F
- Remove buffalo chicken meatballs from air fryer, drizzle hot sauce over meatballs, and sprinkle with parsley
- Serve with a side of ranch (W30 compliant if you are doing W30) and DEVOUR!
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, SHARE IT WITH ME @TASTEITWITHTAYLOR ON INSTAGRAM. IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!