Creamy, dreamy, beautiful. That is this sauce. This recipe has four ingredients, a dash of salt and pepper for good measure, and it is delicious. This Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Dressing is the perfect addition to a nice summer salad, over some chicken on the grill, or my new favorite, my Taco Burger! It comes together in under five minutes and is sure to impress. Check out the recipe below, give it a rating, and leave a comment/question at the bottom of the post!
CREAMY CILANTRO LIME SAUCE & DRESSING
- food processor or blender
- 2/3 cup mayo Whole 30 compliant (preferred brand in notes)
- 1 lime's worth of juice
- 1 handful cilantro add to your desired preference
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder
- salt/pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into the food processor or blender and mix until smooth
- If you want the sauce to be thicker, add more arrowroot powder until thicker (I would only add 1/2 tsp at a time)
- Serve over your meal and ENJOY!
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, SHARE IT WITH ME @TASTEITWITHTAYLOR ON INSTAGRAM. IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!