I would just like to start this blog post off by saying, Nick (my husband) at this meal without ranch. To many, you probably do not see this as a big deal. However, others of you know Nick puts ranch on EVERYTHING – and I am not saying that lightly. This fact alone should already clue you in that this Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice is a delight and that you should run to the store to buy the ingredients.
Another amazing benefit of this recipe is that you can make it in one pot – YES I SAID THIS IS A ONE POT RECIPE! 🙂 I love to cook – but I hate doing dishes, so this is always a huge win for me. This recipe is simple, hearty, and sure to replace your weekly takeout and sure to make you feel amazing later!
CHICKEN CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE (WHOLE 30, PALEO, KETO)
- large pan
- plate or cutting board to shred chicken
- 2-3 lbs chicken
- 3 cups frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white or yellow onion
- 3/4 cup coconut aminos (separate 1/2 & 1/4)
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/3 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- Turn stove onto medium heat, place pan on stove, and place 1 tbsp of EVOO in your pan
- Place chicken in pan and cook until 165 degrees internally or until there is no pink. Once the chicken is almost done cooking, place 1/4 cup of coconut aminos in the pan to let the chicken soak in some of that flavor
- Remove chicken from pan and add carrots & onions into the pan
- Simultaneously, shred chicken with two forks and cook down the carrots and onions until soft
- Add cauliflower rice into pan and break down if still frozen and just mix everything you have in your pan together evenly
- Add in your peas, EVOO, and red wine vinegar and mix in evenly
- Scrape all over your pan contents over to the one side of the pan, and place your two eggs into the pan and scramble QUICK!
- Once you have them scrambled, mix them in with everything else
- Add back in your chicken and pour in the rest of your coconut aminos into the pan
- Let simmer for a few minutes or until you feel the coconut aminos has been absorbed well
- Top with green onions, use salt/pepper as needed, and ENJOY!
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO SHARE IT WITH ME ON INSTAGRAM @TASTEITWITHTAYLOR.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE OR HAVE QUESTIONS, GIVE ME SOME LOVE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW! 🙂